Seiryu Japanese Maple (Acer Palmatum “Seiryu”)
- Height: 12-15′
- Width: 10-12′
- Unique Characteristics: Irregular, vase shaped growth. Deciduous. Bright green foliage (cut/lobed leaf) turns brilliant shades of orange and red in the fall. Moderate speed of growth.
- Plant in part-shade to full sun for best results.
- Prefers a well drained, neutral PH soil. Average watering needs.
Girard Crimson Azalea (Rhododendron “Girard’s Crimson”)
- Height: 3′
- Width: 4′
- Unique Characteristics: Mounded growth habit. Evergreen. Dark green foliage, with bright green new growth. Pink/Red flowers in early-mid spring usually lasting for 2-3 weeks. Flowers extremely heavily.
- Plant in part sun (preferable morning sun) for best results.
- Prefers a protected area with well drained, acidic soil. Average watering needs.